Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 30: Who put the ram in the ramalamadingdong?

I don't know what it means either.  But there you go.

Day 30.  Redemption!  My alarm went off at o'dark thirty this morning and although I couldn't remember why I was supposed to be getting up, I did get up and I ran.  Around and around and around I ran.  Without stopping.  Yee haw!  Made up for that crappy run on Saturday.  I ended up running 5K, coincidentally.  Kind of cool, no?  New pants were awesome, new socks did the job.  I think I need some ear warmer thingies though.

Now I'm sitting here thinking about how annoyingly inconvenient eating is (I've got things to do, I don't have time for all this "cooking" and "shopping" and "eating" thing) and whether I should e-mail my aforementioned evil junior high PE teacher.  Who is at the same junior high.

Hmmm....

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment