Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 17: Again with the dog pee

Today is a cross-training day so all I really have to report at this time is that (a) I still have this freakin' headache and (b) my dog peed on me again last night.  Hopefully no one will ask me what my new perfume is.

Hello to everyone popping in from Europe.  Don't know how you found me, but welcome, read a few things, come on back and see me some time.  I've added a new weight loss ticker because I want to emphasize that anyone can do this running thing.  (Or die trying.)  I think my weight in kegs translates to 86.  Is that a lot?  It sounds much better than the American measurement system. 

I'm starting to keep my food log again.  I hate hate hate logging in my food.  Because it never correlates and then you wonder just why you're logging in your food when it's all a crapshoot to begin with.  Regardless, I'm allotted something like 2,200 cals.  I had 1,946 yesterday but with exercise it netted out to 1,584.  My scale was down 1.4 lbs from yesterday.  Yes, I know there are fluctations in water weight and tapeworms and what have you.  But it makes me feel better.  I was reading Chapter 3/Week 3 in the Whitsett book last night and it talked about not having an agenda as you go into this marathon training.  For example, don't make it all about something else (like weight loss) such that you do 26.2 miles yet still feel like you've failed.  I try to keep that in mind since my objective in all of this was to get healthy.   Particularly tough to remember when you've got a three-day headache and are covered in dog pee.  But I'm trying.

Ouchie cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment