Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 23: Tired!

Day 23 is a rest day, and I really need it.  The sleep aid I took last night didn't necessarily give me a good night's sleep and I felt a bit hungover from it all day.  I went into work an hour early today, thinking I had an early meeting scheduled.  Nobody told me it was postponed until tomorrow afternoon.  By 9:30 a.m., I felt like I'd put in a whole day already. 

I decided to switch my Monday rest day with my Sunday run.  Mentally it was just so difficult to know I should be getting up early both days of a weekend.  For the sake of my sanity, I need at least one weekend day where I can sleep in if I want to.  The first day of a new week is usually the lightest anyhow, so having it on Monday won't be so bad. 

Hope you all are staying inspired and staying on track. 

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment