Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Updates on Humping and Ta Tas

(That'll confund the search engines for sure!)

The car repairs turned out to be both inexpensive and pricey.  Inexpensive in that it was only about $4.00 more than they estimated plus I had a coupon to get the rental car for free, so the sum total was about $110.  Pricey in that it was just a leaky gas cap.  So now I have the world's most expensive gas cap. 

I also found out that the 60,000 mile service is the biggest one for this car.  And I am at 56,000 miles.  (I knew the last part.)  I had thought it was the 90,000 mile which was the big one, and it would take me about ten years to get to 90,000 miles.  But no.  I do most of the services on the list routinely so that will help but we're still talking probably $700 minimum.  Well, now I know where this year's November/December overtime is going towards!

On the ta tas front, my mammogram came back clean on the first try.  Since this was my first so they had no prior films to compare it to, everybody had told me I'd likely end up having to go back in to do a more detailed scan to clear up questioned areas.  But nope!  The breasts are beautiful, inside and out.

Up next:  New glasses!  And once I get the rest of my year-end overtime pay on Monday, start pricing trips to Grandma's house.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

5 comments: