Monday, April 26, 2010

Latest update from NW Running League...

.... has me leading (by quite a few points) my league group!  Slow people rock!!

I got my bib number (155) this morning for Eugene.  I have added a widget to post real time updates to my Facebook page, so if you want to follow along e-mail me at cilleygirl (at) comcast (dot) net and I will send you my actual name to friend me (shameless plug for friends here too).  You can also follow along at the Eugene Marathon site or there is an iPhone app as well. 

Tentative weather forecast for Sunday is partly cloudy and a 20% chance of rain with a high of 65 and a low of 40.  Here's hoping the chance of rain goes to zero!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the marathon. I am planning on doing the portland marathon first ever marathon the eugene half and the hippie chick half in a couple weeks. I think you might like this http://fortheloveoforegon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I've seen some of these shirts around and about and have been meaning to get something like it.

    ReplyDelete