Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 86, and games you can play with your colon*

You learned all kinds of things about my vagina yesterday, so today's topic is:  Do you play games with your colon?  You could, you know.  Let me help you!

Some times I like to play the game of, let's see how long I can sit here before I really, really, really need to use the facilities.  I like to think of it as training my colon for times when circumstances render me unable to attend to business in a timely fashion.  Like during a meeting.  Or a race.  Or when Chuck and Sarah are finally about to reveal their true feelings to each other but then the bad guys burst in through the open window and here comes Casey! to save the day and...

You get the picture.

There is also the game where you try to estimate how long it took for something to pass through your colon.  "Hmm, I don't remember eating corn."  And then you remember lunch, three days ago.  And now you're getting ready to play the regurgitation game.  Bonus!

Speaking of vomit, have you ever successfully repressed the urge to be sick simply because the bathroom floor looks kind of iffy?  This is much more likely to occur in public restrooms, I think.  I hope.  I know I've changed my mind about being ill many times due to a need for clean.

Which begs another question:  Has anyone ever yakked in a porta-potty?  I know porta-potties tend to trigger the gag reflex in many just as it is, but I would think that being a porta-potty would in turn suppress the urge.

Truly a mystery for our times.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl


*I may have made up some or all of the foregoing.  You'll never know.  Muwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment