Saturday, October 10, 2009

Holding pattern: Day 1

Until I figure out where I'll be dropping back into my training program, I decided there was no point in noting what day I am on overall.  And also because my training schedule is at the bottom of a pile of laundry and I'm too lazy to lift it up to get it so I don't know what day this is anyhow.

Since I can't run, chores are on the menu.  I spent five hours cleaning up my den to get ready for my mom to come visit in two weeks.  My leg was stiff and sore at first, but it loosened up a lot as I was moving things around, up and down off the floor, etc.  I still know the ache is there but I've got good movement without pain right now.  A good sign!  I'll ice it when I get back from the grocery store.  Maybe with ice cream ;)

Everyone go run some for me!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment