Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 76, and I will never ever drink again.

Totally off from running this weekend.  I think my leg could handle it (I hope my leg could handle it), but I haven't felt well all weekend.  I'm guessing it has to do with the bottle of wine I polished off solo after the two beers I had with friends at happy hour.  I think with all the Twilight stuff going on, I temporarily forgot that I'm not in my 20s any more.  Funny how we're all desperate to be able to drink (legally, at least) and then after a few years it's kind of meh. 

I watched both Twilight movies and they were okay.  There was a part in the middle of the first one where I don't think it was supposed to be so funny.  The second movie was done better, although it cut out a lot of the story.  But it had hot, shirtless men so there was that.  Bella wasn't quite as annoying as I thought she'd be.  I really liked the casting for the character of Alice, but Jasper was too geeky looking.  Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) should never be blond.  They should've just made him a brunette.  It wasn't as bad as a blond Tom Cruise, but it was close. 

Okay, enough of that.  I've got to put in some hours at work so I don't lose my mind for the rest of the week.  I swear I'm still hungover.  Reminds me of in college when my friends took me out the night before to celebrate my new job and I had Absolut for the first time.  The next day was the longest of my life; I thought I might burst into flames at any minute. 

I am never drinking again.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment