Sunday, March 28, 2010

Because it's a rainy Sunday and I'm at work...

I have the urge to meme.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?  Yesterday morning, thanks to a hangover.  Or maybe those weren't butterflies.

What was your last alcoholic beverage?  A bottle of red wine, Friday night.  Never again!

Where was your first kiss with your current significant other?  I'm single.  My last first kiss was, gee, a while ago.  I need to get out more.  And kiss people while I'm doing it.

Favorite Band?  Probably Fleetwood Mac.  Music for any mood.

Do you know anyone who is engaged?  I don't think so.

What's your favorite number?  Four.

Who was the last person to make you cry?  Somebody fictional (book, movie or TV). 

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  Eleven years at Camp Sealth.

What is one thing you've learned about life?  Never define yourself by other people.  Don't make a guy or a parent or anyone else the overriding force in any decision.  In the end, it has to be all about you.

Are you jealous of anyone?  People who are losing weight in a smart, healthy way.  I'm a little stuck right now.

What are you looking forward to?  The Eugene marathon.

Are you currently single?  Yep, and happily so.  "I'm no one's wife, but I love my life."  (and all that jazz!)  A little more, ahem, action would be nice but I do not miss the drama of a relationship.

Do you like gum?  Meh.

Have you ever dated/fooled around with a co-worker?  Hmm.  Not that I can recall.  It's usually not a good idea.

Are looks important?  Only from my personal, subjective viewpoint.  A person does become more attractive the more you get to know them. 

How does the amount of people a person has slept with affect the way you view them?  I don't really care either way.  I will get concerned if I think a friend is making poor choices in this regard, but that's not necessarily about the number of sexual partners. 

Do you believe in love?  I absolutely do.  I'd like to be in love again; it's been a while.

When was the last time you shaved your legs?  Yesterday afternoon.

What are you wearing?  Jeans and my Mt. Tabor Doggie Challenge 5K/8K t-shirt, Merrells.

Are you mad at anyone right now?  Nope.

The last 2 people to say they loved you?   No clue.  It would be either my mom, my grandma, or my dad.

Last time you had sex?  I plead the Fifth.

Last thing received in the mail?  Last thing received in the mail was a flyer for some arts performance.  Last cool thing I received in the mail was a free Shamrock t-shirt.

Do you have any famous relatives?   My great-great-etc. uncle signed the Declaration of Independence.  Only signatory to really be punished for doing it.  (Stockton, in case you're wondering.)

Have you ever had sex in a public place?  Not really.  Fooled around plenty, though.

What are you listening to?  The hair band station.  Currently The Tubes She's a Beauty.

Who was the last person other than family you saw?  The people at the sushi place last night.

What color bra/boxers are you wearing?  Nude bra, white undies, white socks.  It's a Sunday and I'm at work.

When did you last go to the mall?   Last week or the week before, with my friend S.

When was the last time you bought a pair of pants?  Hmm, I guess about four months ago.

What was your last purchase?   Sushi.

What are your plans for the day?  Put in a couple/few more hours at work and then do some grocery shopping.  Finish laundry, watch TV, hang with the pups, have dinner, go to bed.  I live on the edge, I know.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?  I'm allergic.  Also haven't found a scent I like (that doesn't kill me) in a long time.

Next time you'll take a shower?  Tomorrow morning.

What was the last movie you watched at home?  Twilight New Moon.

What is your mood?   Meh.  I have a headache that won't quit.

What kind of car do you drive, if any?  Hyundai Elantra.  His name is Zippy.

Have you ever been to Virginia?   Nope.  I hear it's for lovers, though.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment