Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 37: Have a Coke and a BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What do you think, should Coke change its slogan?  Aww, probably not.  I rarely drink real Coke because it's just too much sugar and caffeine for me and I get really hyper.  BAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! hyper.  It's probably time for my lunch.

But first, to check in.  I need your help, my cilley readers.  I skipped the gym this morning, after making a goal to make all of my workouts this week.  I've realized that I need to work on my visualizations, reasons I can draw on at o'dark thirty that will get my bum out of bed and to the gym. 

I may actually need to make a vision board.

I do not believe I have ever made a vision board before.  Not voluntarily, that is -- i.e., for a class assignment.  I know many people swear by them, but they've always to me seemed rather mock-worthy.  But I think I need it.  I need something RIGHT THERE to get me to where I want to be.  I'd rather have Carlos the Hot Pool Boy in bed with me instead.  Then again, that probably wouldn't get me to the gym.  It would get my heart rate going and there would be some sweating, but I would not be running.  Unless sex has changed since I last had it.

Hmmm.

Anyhow, I need ideas as to what I should put on my vision board.  This would be a good spot for Carlos the Hot Pool Boy.  Because I have decided that as I approach my 40th birthday this fall that I will be embracing my cougardom.  So I want to run and lift weights and in general get very hot in order to snag me a gorgeous cub. 

Here's what I have so far:
  • Carlos the Hot Pool Boy, with various variations on the theme.
  • Various hot women, preferably of a certain age, in whose image I will be sculpting myself.
  • Strong women running.
  • Strong women finishing a marathon.
  • Various inspiring phrases.  I really have no idea on this last one.
What would you add?  What keeps you motivated?  How do you get up and out of the house to work out?  Is a vision board a good idea or a lame one?  I need help here.  Multiple alarm clocks just aren't doing it for me.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment