Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 11: There's good news and then not so good news and then bad news.

Good news:  My ankle popped last night and knock on wood seems to have resolved my sore foot problem.

Not so good news:   I didn't make it to the gym this morning.  I tossed and turned last night with an upset tummy, so at 5:30 this morning I did not want to get up.  I also am not entirely sure about my sore foot, so I thought maybe I should rest it a day and see.   I reset my alarms and went back to bed.  About five minutes later as I lay there I decided that that was bullshit, that I would get up and go.  And then the next thing I remember is my alarm going off an hour and a half later.  Yes, apparently the conversation went something like "I really should go; if I still don't feel well then I can stop but I should at least trzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."  Moral of the story:  Never make decisions with your eyes closed.  While I am disappointed in myself that I did not go, on the other hand I must have needed the sleep. 

Good news:  If I don't have to sub for bowling tonight I can go to the gym after work.  Or I can count today as a rest day and then run on Saturday.  I can't yet decide which of those options I prefer. 

Bad news:  Kermit has still croaked.  Wasn't that the funniest damn picture?  And the story, about finding bloodstains in the box he was in.  *snerk*

I'm off to earn my kibble!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! We have been the same lately! I did get in my run last night though! I did not want to go... but I had to! It felt good after :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete