Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Weight Wednesday

In reading all your blogs this week, the pervasive theme seems to be that folks are a little discouraged and maybe just a little tired of everything that goes into this battle of the bulge and the rat race to be a better runner.  We need a break.

Therefore, I hereby dub today "No Weight Wednesday," where we will NOT talk about food or diets or the size of various body parts or our adventures in exercise (or lack thereof).

I was going to talk about superstitions. 

But then I bored even myself.  So instead I'm going to post some panels of my very favorite comic strip, Pearls Before Swine.  Because I'm easily amused.



















Thank you and good night!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. "Pearls Before Swine" is the BEST comic strip out there these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being that the creator used to be a lawyer, I feel as if he is a kindred soul. And Pig too. My next tattoo will probably be of Pig sprinkling fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete