Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday

True story.  I'm driving home from yoga last night and I'm tired and cranky, the latter because I haven't had dinner yet.  I hit a red light and sit flipping through radio stations trying to find decent music.  I land on the soft rock station -- which I almost never listen to -- and the John Tesh show is on.  John Tesh tells me "Well, it's official:  A recent study has concluded that people these days are more self-absorbed."  I immediately stab the next radio station button exclaiming "Oh, who really cares!"

Then it sinks in what he just said versus my reaction.  I cracked up.  Point taken, John.  Point taken.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. ...I'd have changed it as soon as I knew he was the one talking ....he should probably take it personal.

    ReplyDelete