Saturday, October 8, 2011

T Minus 1 and Counting

Got my bib, shirt, etc.  One More Mile was there are the expo, I picked up a new tech tee that I might end up wearing tomorrow.  On the front it says something like "I'm the reason you have someone to pass" and on the back it says "If you can read this I'm not last." 

I think that sums it all up for me.

Saw Jeff Galloway and Frank Shorter there but didn't stick around for their talks. 

RainWatch 2011:  There is an 88% chance of rain at 5:00 a.m. that drops abruptly to only a 32% chance at 6:00 a.m.  Overall they expect less than a tenth of an inch of rain so if luck holds we'll only get sprinkled on.  They are forecasting 50 degrees at 6:00 a.m. and up to 60 by 2:00 p.m. but mostly cloudy.  I am definitely wearing a short sleeve shirt tomorrow and probably will not wear the wrist gaiters.  Sounds like the perfect running weather to me!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. I thought we got lucky, weather wise. I did get a bit cold, but that also happened when I was just sort of crashing. The rain was a blessing to me when it started. I was getting warm at that point.

    I'd say Good Luck, but I'm late to the posting game. So I'll say Congrats!

    ReplyDelete