Saturday, November 13, 2010

The numbers

Got my blood work numbers today in the mail.  Here's what came up:

Overall cholesterol (ha!  I started to type "chocolate") is good at 169 -- range is 125-200.

But triglycerides are high at 299 -- range is 30-150.  Oops.

My HDL (good cholesterol) is 39 -- just below the range of 40-75.

And my LDL (bad cholesterol -- damn, keep typing "chocolate") is okay at 70 -- range is less than 130.

On top of that, my blood sugar is at 110 -- range is 60-99.  I think it was 110 last year as well, it's been creeping up over 100 for a few years now.

Definitely want to try to get the opportunity to bring these numbers in line with diet.  I really don't want to add another med to the mix.

In other news, the Cougars had an AWESOME game today.  We beat OSU 31 to 14.  Yay Cougs!!!!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment