Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The best I can do

Work insanity is well underway here in CilleyLand.  I've been thinking about how I want to discuss things with my doctor next week, about wanting to try to ameliorate the issue with diet and exercise but with the caveat that it will have to start after the end of the year because of work.  Because I just can't simply adhere to a sensible eating pattern during all of the craziness.

Yet, is that true?  I realized this morning that I can not look upon this as an excuse to eat whatever the hell I want to.  Sure, there are times like yesterday when I didn't get to eat and I was so exhausted I just wanted what sounded good regardless of whether it was good for me.  But there are also times like today where (knock on wood) things are mostly normal.  I need to do the best that I can do when I can, and if there are times when I can't then I can't. 

Now if I could just stop my co-workers from buying all kinds of sweet goodies, I'd be in business.

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. Work, from my observations at my job, is so full of bad peer pressure with the food! The candy bowl on our floor is near my desk and there is always someone at it. I am just so happy that I do not eat any at all. Once they bring in donuts though - forget about it. I cave! I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My particular weakness is chocolate croissants!

    ReplyDelete