1. I am finally having more in-body experiences than out of body experiences. It's still probably a tumor though.
2. Did the bridesmaid thing on Saturday. It was a blast, although maybe too short; it only took us about 90 minutes to decide on dresses for both bride and maids. I'm not sure if the groom reads my blog so I can't post pics yet. We all ended up with strapless, which for me is highly amusing but my dress passed the jump test when I wasn't even wearing a bra at all. I may wear it forever after.
3. I did print myself a pic of the dress to post on the fridge or maybe my bathroom mirror for inspiration to get in some upper body work before the wedding. Which hmm if it's on the fridge I have to remember to take down before the bride and groom come a'visiting Portland Marathon weekend.
4. Was searching for something work related in my e-mail and came across one I sent to my boss that says only: Braaaaaaaaainnnnssssssss.
6. I finally met my downstairs neighbor yesterday. Who turned out to be not the person I thought was my downstairs neighbor. We chatted for about two minutes and then as we went to go our separate ways, she gave me a hug. And I can't decide if I found it charming or creepy. But I do feel more comfortable if at some point in the future I am compelled to mention to her that her children sound like elephants on the stairs.
7. Speaking of which, somebody with whom I share a common wall -- may have been next door neighbor, and I've only met her/their cat -- decided midnight was a good time to tap nails into the wall. At least I hope that's what it was, otherwise somebody was knocking on somebody's front door -- possibly mine, I can't tell from my bedroom -- three taps at a time, for about a half an hour. I didn't hear any accompanying sounds to the tapping like "Hello?", "I know you're in there", or "Please call 911, I've been stabbed, I'm bleeding, gurgle..." so I figured if there really was somebody at my door, at that hour they could just leave a note.
8. Although I'm not really sure what to make of the note I found on my door this morning. It was fixed to my door with a ten inch Bowie knife and covered in bloody smears but it said "Sorry we missed you!" with a big smiley face so you know, mixed messages. I am expecting a package so that must be it.
9. I get so tired some times. Case in point: Person X wants me to draft an e-mail to Person Y asking them to confirm that Scenario C will result from Fact A and Decision B. So my e-mail to Person Y says "Please confirm that Scenario C will result from Fact A and Decision B." My question is, was my involvement in this really necessary? Add to this Person Z, who wants to see the draft before it goes out. Really? These are minutes I'm never going to get back, people.
10. Of course, if you point all this out to Person X, you're labeled as having a bad attitude. I call it reality. ToMAYto, toMAHto.