Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And we're off and running!

Day One of the Paleo Challenge is two-thirds in the bag.  So far, so good.  I also signed up for the Fanconi Anemia 5K (with Miss Julie), the Heart Breaker 5K (with the FruitFly), and the Shamrock 15K (with everybody and their mothers).  Yay for me.  Now I guess I should actually run or something, maybe?

I also booked my beach weekend.  Counting down the minutes....  Fair warning:  I will be eating clam chowder and/or slumgullion this weekend.  Even though the chowder has flour, everything else in it that I can think of is paleo.  And if I remember right, there's maybe a tablespoon worth of flour in a large bowl of chowder.  Long story short, my tummy likes it just fine.

It is not happy today about the Subway sandwiches I had two nights ago.  Boo me.

Hoping to get out of work at a normal(ish) hour today.  Wish me luck!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are signed up for Shamrock.
    Love, Everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim's comment is cute!

    I'm glad you are doing this Paleo thing and not me. I am hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete