2. For the first five pounds lost, I get a pedicure. I desperately need one, and thankfully I see my toes several times in a day to remind me of this fact. I have three pounds to go before I can deck my toeses out with roses.
Disclaimer: Not me.
3. For the next five pounds, I'm going to get a facial. I have rosacea and a local spa has a fabulous facial geared towards this condition. I had one maybe two years ago and it was the best facial I think I've ever had.
4. At 15 pounds lost, it's dinner at my favorite sushi place. The goal is to not eat there at all until then.
I don't order quite this much... but it's close.
5. Twenty pounds gone gets me a hot stone massage from cutie pie Kyle, my masseur. I'm looking forward to this.
6. In the middle here I had a hard time thinking of things. For 25 pounds lost, I'm tentatively going to do a spa day. One place has a four and a half hour treatment that gets you a Sweet Jasmine Wrap, a one-hour massage, a facial, a rejuvenating eye treatment, a silky smooth lip treatment, a spa meal (last time I had chicken salad), and you get to take one of their cool spa robes home. That one is kind of pricey though.
7. After 30 pounds is a new watch for daily wear. I have my Garmin of course and I have a nice dress watch, but the Timex Ironman watch I wear every day is looking very sad. That's not helped by the fact that it's one of my cat's favorite toys. Last night it got tossed into a sink full of water, and I've found it in my bed, on the bedroom floor, and on the living room floor; I'm waiting for the day it winds up in the litter box. In my mind's eye I want a silver watch with a dark blue face that isn't digital and shows the date.
Something like this. And it's only $25!
8. Thirty-five pounds is tentatively a new iPod and possibly taking my car in so that I can access the iPod jack that is already on my existing car stereo. I want to play the tunes or audiobooks off the iPod in the car.
9. At 40 pounds, it's definitely these ivory earrings I saw in a shop in Sisters over the summer. They were polar bears hanging from the ear wire, and if memory serves they were made out of fossilized ivory. I really really really wanted them. When I lose 40 pounds, I'm going to get them.
10. At forty-five pounds it's tentatively either a leather jacket or Frye boots. I've always wanted Frye boots.
My friend had an oh so soft leather jacket a lot like this one that I loved...
11. Coming towards the end! For 50 pounds lost, I think it may be time to get that third tattoo...
12. And last but not least, for reaching my goal of 55 pounds lost a trip to either the Oregon Coast or Victoria, B.C. is in order.
13. How do you reward yourself? I'd love to hear.