1. It's been a while since I've done this. What should we talk about?
2. How about, foods you always order when you're eating out. Me, it's eggs benedict and seafood bisque. Not together, although hmm.... that sounds kind of good now that I think about it. Oh, and food that is on fire. I love food on fire. Feels so primal. And stuffed mushrooms. I think that's it.
3. I'm still feeling pretty blah today. I have a plan for that, though.
4. But it's a secret. Hints will be coming.
5. Several people I know are huge Disney fans but for me, it's Sea World. My favorite exhibits at zoos are always the ones with sea lions and otters, and the first time I went to Sea World in San Diego I felt like I could've stayed there forever.
6. Number 5 relates to my secret...
7. Good running vibes to my bestie Jules who is running the Pear Blossom ten miler this weekend down in Medford. I had hoped to be able to swing it and at least go spectate with her boys -- I'm definitely not up for ten miles all in a row right now -- but my boss would've had kittens if I tried to leave early tomorrow. I'm sad to miss spending time with them though, and although I've been to Medford I've never been to Ashland. Oh well, maybe I can talk Julie into some Shakespeare this summer....
8. CATnip registration is open! They put on a very good race, have a good tech tee (royal blue this year), and it's for a great cause. Speaking of which, the CAT shelter recently suffered significant water damage from a burst pipe and they could use some donations. Or, for you to adopt a cat or two (or more!). I'm totally enamored of this kitty and her sister. Stupid allergies.
9. I'm getting kisses this weekend! That also relates to Number 5.
10. But it's still a secret.
11. Also good running vibes to my other bestie the Little Fruit Fly who is running the Boston 5K this weekend. And to her boytoy the Coach, who is running the Boston Marathon. It'll take him probably about an hour and a half to run the damn thing.
12. By the way, the idea of Kate Winslet's boobies in 3D frightens me.
13. Because of my secret, I have to go home now and do laundry. And eat baked scallops and marinated mushrooms. Yum!