Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How do they do it?

I am in awe of any single woman who can handle a full time job and raise kids and run.  If you have a partner, sorry, just not all that impressed.  But a single, working, running mom?  Absolutely in awe.

This is all the running that's getting done around here lately:


And it's only in pictures.  Monday was a migraine, Tuesday was a repeat of the migraine and I didn't get out of work until 7:00 p.m., Wednesday I still feel like I have steel spikes shoved in my shoulders and I got out of work even later....  I need to burn off some of this stress but I'm so exhausted.  Blah.

In other news, I got my trip to my grandparents' booked today.  Yay!  It will be nice to get out of town for a few days.  Planning to get some runs in while I'm there, there should be a track at the high school at the next town over.  And maybe it won't even be raining!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of your girl!!

    No rain? What? what is this of which you speak? Can it be? I sure hope so!!

    ReplyDelete