Monday, February 25, 2013

No pithy titles immediately spring to mind...

This was my weekend:


Pretty much all of my weekend. 

I did go see a musical Saturday night, The Great American Trailer Park Musical, "a country-rock and blues musical about agoraphobia, adultery, '80s nostalgia, spray cheese, road kill, hysterical pregnancy, a broken electric chair, kleptomania, strippers, flan, and disco."  If you're here in Portland, you should go see it.  Lots of fun and music, small, intimate theatre setting, tickets run about $30.  Although I don't remember the kleptomania.  Hmm. 

Anyhow.

I'm deep into depression or something.  Can't get motivated to run.  Or eat, so I'm back to eating whatever sounds good which is usually not fish and broccoli.  Potential stuff brewing at work.  I'm likely to continue being quiet for a while so as not to whine here. 

Hope everyone is having much more fun than I :)

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment