Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A PR and a PR and then a Pee R!

This will be quick because I just got home from the gym and I'm starving.  So that means no pics either.  Yes, I suck.

Ran the Chocolatathon (spell that three times fast) 5K in February.  Official time 0:33:16.  That was a PR for me.

Ran the Luckython 5K in March.  Official time 0:31:22.  Killed it.

Ran the Shamrock 15K the next day.  The last time I ran this my time was 2:11.  I was hoping for under two hours this time.  Pie in the sky I'll never manage it goal was under 1:45.  Official time 1:39:24.  I crushed it.

Needed to use a porta potty a good part of the race but didn't want to stop.  When I crossed the finish line, I was so relieved to be done my bladder went "Me too!" and opened the floodgates.  Luckily for only a split second.  You can see me in the finish line photos going "Where the fuck are the medals?  I need to pee!!"

This Saturday is the Hop Hop Half Marathon.  Hoping to get in under three hours.  Wish me luck!

Cheers,
the CilleyGirl

P.S.   Today marks one year since I started all of this.  Down about 40 pounds.  Went from an XL shirt to a M and sometimes a S, depending on the shirt.  Started at size 14/16 pants; just bought size 6 this weekend.  My ta tas?  Lost four inches off my band size to a 32.  DID NOT LOSE A CUP SIZE.  You read that right.  The girls aren't going anywhere.  Maybe I'll get that pony instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment